Sunday, April 08, 2007

Kenna's crazy eating habits!

We've caught Kenna doing some funny things while she has been eating. The other day, she was eating some chicken and we looked over and she had her foot up by her mouth! The kids thought it was hilarious. It wasn't stuck - she could have put it back down - but I guess she wanted it there (although it didn't seem to serve a purpose other than just getting in the way of her mouth!) She never did put it back down and kept it there the entire time. Must have been comfortable?!

And then the other day, I was feeding the kids lunch and so I gave Kenna a Ritz cracker and string cheese to hold her off until I could feed her some fruits and veges. I was getting their lunch ready so I wasn't really paying attention - and I heard the kids laughing pretty hard - and so finally when I turned around to see what was going on, this is what I saw! She just sat there and was starring at everyone (who were all laughing at her) with the Ritz just sticking out of her mouth and she was waving the cheese stick around! The kids thought it was the funniest thing ever!

No comments: