Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Trunk-or-Treat
The other night, we went to the church for our ward's Chili Cookoff and "Trunk-or-Treat." This year for Halloween, Kaylee is a princess (for the 4th year in a row), Konnor is a "surfer dude" as he called himself, and Kenna is a housewife (complete with the bathrobe, slippers and hair rollers). The kids had fun - and got lots of candy! Kenna even figured out how to hold her bag open for candy - she got the hang of it pretty fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kenna is so cute with those chubby legs. What a great costume!
So cute!!! I love Kenna in her robe and Konnor has the face of a cool dude too! Kaylee always look like a princess! Miss you guys.
I love it....what great costumes...even the 4th year princess. Very creative with the housewife costume. That's awesome!
I'm totally loving the outfits! Princesses are the coolest, surfer dude rocks and the housewife is too cute! :)
I love Kenna's expression. She is a cute little house wife. They look great!
Post a Comment