Here is a short video of the fun...
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Let it SNOW!
They predicted snow for today - but it NEVER snows in Georgia - so we didn't think twice about it. Well we looked out the window this morning - and there it was! SNOW! The kids were elated. Kaylee played in snow when we lived in Colorado. But she hardly remembers (she was about 2.5 years old). Konnor was just a baby - so he doesn't remember anything about snow. And, of course, Kenna has never been able to play in snow in her life. So today was AWESOME! It snowed all morning, melted a little, and then snowed some more. And best of all... it stuck to the ground! Kaylee told me on the way home from church, "Today is the best day of my whole entire life." I have to say I am very happy for them. Even though the snow wasn't very deep - it was plenty for them to play in and have fun - and now they have some very fun memories! Kaylee and Konnor even built a snowman all by themselves. I showed them how to get started - and then I went back in the house (because I was freezing!) I looked out and couldn't believe the big snowballs they were pushing around! They finally got the snowman completely made - complete with M&M eyes, a carrot nose, Air Force hat, green scarf and sunglasses. And what did they name him? What else? Frosty!
Here is a short video of the fun...
Trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues!

Here is a short video of the fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow snow! Looks like your kids had a blast. I love the snowman, very cute. I wonder if it will come our way?
How. FUN! I woke up to reports of snow in Montgomery...I thought dang! we are 2 hours too south! It was 38 degrees when I went to church, though, so at least it FELT cold enough for snow :)
Loved the video. I can't believe how big those kids are getting!
It actually snows in GA every year, but just not in Warner Robins! My Mom is west of Atlanta and sees snow most years I think, but we were too far south for it. I can't believe we lived there for 5 years...Moved to snow country Germany..and it snowed in Warner Robins. AMAZING! I wish we could send you a little more! LOL
Post a Comment