The place to help you stay up-to-date with the happenings of the Johnson Family!
Jen I love it! You did a GREAT job! I love that Kenna only had one hair-do in the beginning...straight up. She has gotten so big. 6 months...time does fly.
Wow! Jennifer, you really put together a fine video. I'm a connoisseur of video slide shows, so I know-- this is one of the best slide shows I've ever seen! And you didn't even use a macintosh computer! Well done! Pat yourself on the back! The internet is amazing, isn't it?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Jen I love it! You did a GREAT job! I love that Kenna only had one hair-do in the beginning...straight up. She has gotten so big. 6 months...time does fly.
Wow! Jennifer, you really put together a fine video. I'm a connoisseur of video slide shows, so I know-- this is one of the best slide shows I've ever seen! And you didn't even use a macintosh computer! Well done! Pat yourself on the back! The internet is amazing, isn't it?
Post a Comment