Kenna turned 15-months old yesterday. The reason that I'm even acknowledging this fact and putting it on here with some pictures is because it is one of my favorite ages! I have loved 15 months with my other kids (I think because pretty much right around now, they start the terrible twos!) so I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts! Here are a few pictures of her this week - and also a short video of her playing Ring Around the Rosie with Kaylee (we take no responsiblity if you get dizzy watching it!)
First a picture of her with her best little friend. They are only one day apart!

Kenna pondering the things of the world... don't bother her... she's deep in thought!

.jpg)
Growin' up!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here's the (dizzy) video... just click PLAY!
2 comments:
Wow, time sure has flown by! She is such a cutie,I love the way you do her hair! Hopefully she will stay sweet, and not become a 2 year terror! Although, I think 3 is worse. . .
That is so cute. All of your kids are just darling!! We miss you.
Post a Comment