We were excited to find out recently that we were expecting a new baby! I decided to let Kendahl know by making him a candy bar card - and letting the kids give it to him. But about a week later, I miscarried the baby. While we are sad, we know there is a reason and we have to have faith. Despite the fact that I am no longer expecting, this was still a part of our lives and so I thought I would put these pictures on here to help us remember the joy we felt.

Double click on this picture if you want to see the candy bar card up close to read it!

Here is a letter and picture from Kaylee to Kendahl - telling him to keep it a secret that I was "going to have a baby in May 2008." We told the kids - but told them they needed to wait to tell anyone. So Kaylee was just making sure Kendahl knew to keep it a secret.

Some flowers a friend brought over after I miscarried. So many people have been so kind with emails, phone calls and even a care package filled with a Bath & Body Works gift card, cute book to read by one of my favorite authors, my favorite brownies and my favorite dip for chips...queso! Wow! I have felt so much love from everyone! Thank you!
1 comment:
Jen and Kendahl,
So sorry to hear about the news, and thankfully you have a great support system to help you through and to smile because one day there will be another "poster" made. You have the most adorable kids and Jen....you need to start your photography business. My heck, those are CUTE!! You're little family is awesome and we are thinking of you. Love, Mike, Erin & Reagan(Kenna's twin...they could be sisters!)
Post a Comment