Hey Jen and Kendahl!!! This is the Adamson's!! We are so excited to see your so cute blog....what a cute cute cute cute family you guys have. Boy, if we are ever out your way, we are DEFINATLEY staying with you - what a blast that would be. By the way, I loved the surprise Christmas video - how sweet!! We love you guys tons!! Love, Lanee and Chelsea
2 comments:
I'm glad that Kenna still likes her blanket!
Love,
Amy Mc
Hey Jen and Kendahl!!!
This is the Adamson's!! We are so excited to see your so cute blog....what a cute cute cute cute family you guys have. Boy, if we are ever out your way, we are DEFINATLEY staying with you - what a blast that would be. By the way, I loved the surprise Christmas video - how sweet!! We love you guys tons!!
Love, Lanee and Chelsea
Post a Comment