My great friend Sandra came to visit us last weekend. She lives in Arizona and was out this way on business. So she came and spent the weekend with us and we had a great time! We realized that we had known each other for 18 years (we met our first year of college). We then also realized that is HALF OUR LIVES! It made us feel a little old so we won't talk about that. Anyway, we had a great time and the kids loved having her here! We are glad she got to come see where we live. Thanks, Sandra! We hope you'll come see us again soon!

Sandra taste testing the yummy things at Lane Packing (they are known for their Georgia peaches and pecans!)

Sandra and Kenna enjoying some homemade cobbler and ice cream and a chat together.

Kenna in the rocking chair.

At the end of our little visit to Lane Packing, Sandra BEGGED me to take a picture of her face in this because she really had a "berry good time" here in Georgia. Okay, not really. She did have fun, but I forced her into that picture!
3 comments:
I am so glad you sent me an email!! I tried to get to your blog but I wasn't "invited!" :) OK, first I have to say your kids are SOOOO cute!! And how fun to visit with Sandra! She looks the same! So do you! Am I the only one aging here?? I still see Laura Bartholomew a lot, you can see her blog from mine. Yes, I am amazed that it has been 18 years! Crazy! Well, it will be fun to keep in touch through our blogs! Love, Sally
Looks like fun! You never know, maybe one day we'll be able to make it out your way. We'd love it!!
I love when good friends visit. Not sure we'll get any up here in Alaska but hey you never know. Everyone looks great. I could use a really yummy peach right now. Our produce up here is something to be desired but hey at least we have it. I'm cooking some bear meat up for dinner tonight. It's my first time. We'll see how it turns out. :)
Post a Comment