Thursday, December 11, 2008

Konnor the "professional" wrapper

Last weekend, Konnor had an invitation to go to his friend's birthday party. We bought a present and he was super excited. A few hours before we had to go, I told him we needed to wrap it. He went and got the wrapping paper he wanted and was ready to wrap - when the phone rang. I told him to hang on just a minute - that I'd help him wrap as soon as I was off the phone. Well... he couldn't wait. He knew he needed tape - so he found some duct tape - found the scissors and started wrapping. I decided to just let him go and see what he could do. I must say... I was impressed with the final result! And the lucky recipient? His good friend, Baylor.





4 comments:

Christine said...

So glad you're feeling well enough to post. I love duct tape - resourceful kid. Great way to tell Kendahl. Love the funeral pictures, too.

Unknown said...

This is too cute!! I love it when kids make their own gifts or wrap it themselves, it's so special and sweet!! Congratulations by the way on the new baby! Lanee is super excited for you guys too!! What a lucky baby to have such a great family!!

Sara C. said...

He really did a nice job! Go Konnor!!

Anonymous said...

Konnor I am ah er Speechless :P Wonders if he can do Pink packages.