Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Johnson: It's a ...

We don't always find out what we are having... we didn't know what Kaylee was until she was born. And we didn't know what Kenna was until she made her grand entrance into the world. We did find out with Konnor. So we decided to find out again this time. The big day arrived - and the ultrasound tech couldn't figure it out. So at my next appointment, they did another ultrasound... and the answer was revealed. But I didn't want to know right then - I asked her to put the answer in an envelope so we could open it together that night as a family.

So here is the answer we've all been waiting for...




CLICK on the video below for the answer and to see us opening the envelope...




We were excited for the big news!


We decided to celebrate ... and made some homemade PINK pancakes and drank PINK milk!

19 comments:

Danielle said...

This was so cute!! I am glad it's a girl because, girls rock!! :O) (no, I'm not parital or anything...)

CONGRATS!!!

Kendra said...

Yeah!!!!!! Okay I was laughing at the video. I am glad Kendal likes girls. LOL. We are going to be the same...girl-boy-girl-girl! Warning...lots of drama. Some fun drama some not so fun drama, but love it all the same. Wouldn't change a thing! I am so excited for you. Hope you are feeling well.

Deanne said...

YAY!!!!!!! That was the cutest thing ever. And Kaylee is so funny...that is some high-level thinking!

Love you!

KA said...

Congrats!! I can hardly imagine having a girl, but hopefully someday...

Christine said...

Congratulations!!! You'd better start thinking of K names now - it took you so long to settle on Kenna. I'll start the list for you -
Krystal
Karly
Kara
Kristine
.....

MoMmY k:-) said...

I'm so excited for you! Are you going to have to knock out a wall and expand the girls room? :-)

Conder Family said...

Hurray for your family! We love girls too!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Congratulations!!! What a fun way to find out and fun blog entry to read and watch. I love Kaylee's reasoning.

Kenna said...

Congratulations! We are the same - g-b-g-g, but Bryce didn't react so well to the news of not getting a brother. Kayla's been a perfect fit for our family though. Three girls and 1 boy is perfect!

Kenna said...

Congratulations! We are the same - g-b-g-g, but Bryce didn't react so well to the news of not getting a brother. Kayla's been a perfect fit for our family though. Three girls and 1 boy is perfect!

The Smiths said...

That was a great video. I got goosebumps. :) Hooray for another beautiful Johnson girl!!! Congratulations! I'm freakin' out that you and Irene have the same gender order of kids. That's pretty cool!

Love you!

Shaela said...

Congrats!! Very exciting.

Caitilin said...

Thanks for making this grown-woman cry!! ;) What an awesome way to find out what you're having! I am so excited for all of you to have that sweet baby girl (named after me) join your family!! Is Irene having a girl too?!?!?

Love you!
caiti

Casey said...

Congrats. Poor Konnor. But you know you can spell Casey with a K. She would be so lucky to be named after me.:) Kaycee, is how one of my young women spells her name! What a beautiful family you have and how very exciting to be adding one more.

Hibbs Family said...

Yeah Jen!! Soooo excited for you. I just knew it would be a girl. You are so creative and always do the cutest things. :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, the anticipation you built up for us. You stinker! Yeah Kendall is out numbered by girls. And YES! Girls Rock!

I like the name Karli or spell Karli.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Jardinefamily said...

Three girls and a boys---lots of hair to be done in the morning, but I am confident you are the mom for the task. I am so happy for you guys. My friend is pregnant with #5. They have B-G-G-G and are waiting to find out. Its killing us. Keep us posted.
Becky

Kim Allen said...

That is a cute video. Congrats on another girl! Just like Chad and Andee's family. Oh and Todd keeps forgetting to e-mail Kendahl, sorry!

Sally said...

SO happy for you! I love my 3 girls and a boy! Of course I would love another boy or girl! :)