Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sisters!
It's probably no secret that I like to do my girls' hair. Ever since I was a teenager, I would practice hair styles on kids I babysat or on my sister. (One summer when I was a teenager, I babysat a girl who was about 8 years old all summer long - and so everyday I made her sit down so I could practice doing french braids or whatever - she had beautiful, long hair! The next summer the same family asked me to babysit again - except the girl was so tired of me doing her hair - she cut it totally short! I remember I felt terrible!) Anyway, now that I have two girls (and one more on the way) I am finally able to have fun with my own girls' hair! LUCKILY, they both will sit for me while I do this - I know a lot of kids won't. Today I did their hair the same (I've been doing that a lot lately). They have the exact same type of hair - Kenna's is getting really long and thick. They also have the same coloring in their hair - blonde on top with darker hair underneath. Before church today, I did their hair the same. They both thought it was awesome that they looked like "twins"...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You seriously have the most beautiful children. They look like little porcelain dolls.
Their hair is so cute. I love doing my daughter's hair too. But we're going to cut it to donate to locks of love and give her a sassy shorter cut for summer.
Their hair is so cute. I love doing my daughter's hair too. But we're going to cut it to donate to locks of love and give her a sassy shorter cut for summer.
Post a Comment