Saturday, April 04, 2009
Kaylee's 8th birthday celebration!
Since Kaylee turned 8-years old during the middle of the week, we waited until the weekend to have her party. She invited four friends and I took them on a "Girl's Day Out!" It was sooo much fun! First, we went to Claire's in the mall and they each got to pick something out. Then we went over to Zaxby's and enjoyed a delicious lunch together! And then home for presents and cake and ice cream! It was a lot of fun - and the girls were so cute together. Let's just say when you get a group of 8-year old girls together, there is lots and lots of giggling!
Everyone showing what they got at Claire's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaylee!! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Jen you are one brave Momma! Love all the pics. We miss you guys.
Eight is Great! What a fun B-day. You are such a good momma!
Happy Birthday Kaylee!
I want to cry! I can't believe she is already 8!!! Happy Birthday Kaylee---but NO MORE!
Post a Comment