Saturday, April 04, 2009

Our buddy, Trucker

We were very sad to hear that Trucker, Aunt Kristi's dog, passed away suddenly. The kids loved Trucker so much - he was a very smart dog (sometimes acting quite human!) When we found out, Kaylee and Konnor knew how much Aunt Kristi and her family missed Trucker - so they decided to both write letters and draw pictures for them. Here are their thoughts and drawings...

This is Trucker with Aunt Kristi, Jessica and Kenna back in 2007.

Dear Kristi, I'm sorry that Trucker died. I would feel the same way that you feel if that was my dog. I love Trucker too. My favorite pat of him was when he did tricks. I am very, very, VERY sorry about what happened to him. Love, Sad Kaylee

Dear Kristi, I am sorry that Trucker died. I liked that he played with me. I am sad. Love, Konnor

No comments: