Konnor pulled his first tooth out yesterday. It has been dead for a few years (he fell in the bathtub when he was 3 years old and hit his mouth - it killed the root). So it has been a grayish color all these years - and sometimes gave him problems. So we were excited when it became loose a few months ago. Yesterday it was getting pretty close to coming out - so I tied a piece of dental floss around it - and the fun began...
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations, Konnor! You are brave to pull it out. I would have been too scared.
Way to go Konnor! You'll have to try and say "Wallace and Grommit" now that you're missing a tooth :) haha.
That was fun! Cute, cute kids! Thanks for sharing!
I love that he thought Grandma was coming instead of the tooth fairy!
Post a Comment