Sunday, August 09, 2009

Kamryn is 2 months old!

Kamryn is two months old! These pictures were taken that day - Aug 2nd. She is growing so quickly and doing great! At her 2 month check up she was almost 13 lbs - which puts her in the 90th percentile for weight. So basically she is a chubby, happy baby and has mastered the art of smiling - which just melts your heart. She has also started to "talk" which, of course, is so incredibly cute. The kids can still hardly keep away from her - she is still constantly getting kisses from all of them!

This is Kaylee's favorite picture!


2 comments:

Hibbs Family said...

She is precious! I am lovin' that hair!! I could just eat her up, look at those cheeks.

Deanne said...

Irene totally said what I was going to say! Except I would use a spoon...maybe. Reminds me of another little cutie from a few years ago :)