Sunday, August 09, 2009

Mommy's Big Helper

The other day, I put Kamryn on the couch and left the room for a minute. Kenna told me that Kamryn needed her diaper changed, but I told her I'd do it in a minute. Well... while I was out of the room, Kenna's motherly instincts took over and when I came back, she had already gotten the diaper off of Kamryn and was attempting to put the new diaper on! I have to say - for a 3 year old - this wasn't a bad attempt! I just stood back and let her do it (and took pictures the entire time, of course!) The cute thing was - Kamryn just layed there and let her - she didn't care a bit!

Attempting to put on the diaper...



Finished product!

Then it was time to put her pants back on...

Hmmmm... Kamryn didn't seem to care!

She eventually asked for my help when she couldn't get the pants up over the diaper. She did pretty well all things considered ... :)

4 comments:

Hibbs Family said...

So cute! Kenna looks so focused on changing that diaper! lol Love the finished product. ;)

Bobi Jensen said...

So cute!

Deanne said...

That's awesome...and what a GOOD MOM for grabbing the camera instead of taking over! You rock the Casbah!

Pruett said...

That is hillarious and so cute! Thank goodness she wasn't poopie! What a cute little family you have. She is getting so big! I can't believe it has been that long. So fun! Time flies! Love ya!