Monday, November 16, 2009
5 months old!
I'm a tad behind with this post - but Kamryn is now 5 months old! I took this picture the day she turned 5 months. She is a happy baby - and very content. She has yet to roll over but I think it is just because she doesn't care to. She's happy just laying there. Tummy time hasn't helped either. She rolled over once... but that was on accident. Her hair is a little out of control. I'm not sure what to do with it. It's all over the place. It keeps growing in - but she's not losing any of it. Lately I've been trying to put a bow in it to try to keep it laying down - but sometimes that doesn't work. It just really likes to stand up on her head. She's a sweet baby and so fun to cuddle and make giggle. We love her to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She's absolutely darling! :)
Oh, I just love her and I haven't even met her. Hope your family is doing well. Lots of love from us...
Victoria had hair just like Kamryn! None of it fell out. I used mousse to control it and she wore rubber band pony tails each day. At a very young age she had a full shoulder length bob! It was so cute and FUN! :O)
Cutest smile ever! I can't believe she is already 5 months!
Post a Comment