Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New pics of kids

I took pics of the older three kids on Sunday. I'm LOVIN' my new camera!! :)




10 comments:

KA said...

Yay! New camera makes a BIG difference, right? Congrats...

Kim said...

Cute pix Jen. Everyone is getting so big. Can they all stop for a little?
What kind of camera did you get?

Kendra said...

So cute!!!

JenWright said...

You have beautiful children! What kind of camera did you buy? Email me at jenn1wr@gmail.com when you get a minute. :) love ya, jen

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Your kids are so adorable!

Christine said...

So cute, Jen. About time you posted on your blog again. Hope you're making it through.... only two weeks to go, right?

Deanne said...

Cute cute cute. Kenna has changed just since last month! Crazy.

So what camera did you get?!?

Conder Family said...

I am REALLY loving your new camera too! You have such beautiful children.

Shaela said...

Beautiful Children!!!!! great pictures.

Echo everyone else...

Do a post on your camera. We are all curious.

Kim Allen said...

Oh your kids are so stinkin cute! Cute pictures!