
The kids decided that they didn't want to sit on the picnic benches because last time there were Daddy Longlegs crawling all over - so they opted to sit in the back of the van and eat their lunch.
There are huge fish in the water. Kendahl was fascinated. He stood there forever. I kept thinking... let's go! I think he wishes he had brought his fishing pole.
Classic peeking-out-from-behind-the-tree picture.
Kaylee with the deer. Can you spot it?
Konnor saw these geese off the trail. So he went to see how close he could get to them. The entire time we were teasing him and telling him that they were going to bite him. He got as close as he could and then...
...something must have spooked him because he ran for his life. As you can see, we have no idea what spooked him because it definitely wasn't the birds!
Rare pics of kids with Mom. I'm generally behind the camera (on purpose!)
My little sweet pea.
The entire time we were walking along, she would say, "I have a GREAT idea! Let's take a picture right here!" And then she would stand there and pose.
Kamryn checking out the otters. She wasn't phased by most of the animals - until they moved. Then she would start crying.







2 comments:
Your post is delightful! Jane observed that "that cute boy is girl trapped!" Your camera is great, I'm glad you have Kendahl back, and you have a beautiful family. :)
Yay! You made it! I'm so glad Kendahl made it home safely Those pictures are great, too. Makes me want to come up over spring break so we can go there with you!
Post a Comment