Saturday, October 14, 2006

Kaylee's haircut

Well, after talking about it... and thinking about it... and then talking about it more... and then thinking about it some more... we finally decided that Kaylee should get her hair cut! It was a tough decision - she has such beautiful hair - but it was something that she said she wanted to do because it hurt everytime we had to comb or brush it. So we went to the JCPenney hair salon... and while I covered my eyes ... the hair stylist cut off 10 inches! I wanted to cry. But we had decided before we left that we are going to donate her hair to Locks of Love - so that made it a little easier (knowing she will be helping someone in need). The lady did a great job - and Kaylee is super excited about how it turned out. I was relieved that she liked it - because there was no going back! She looks cute - and I'm glad that we did it. It will be a nice change for her for awhile.

1 comment:

Amy Mc said...

Kaylee-

Your haircut is so cute! You look so grown up!
Amy