I forgot to post these earlier. These are pictures from when we went to the Christmas party at church - A Walk in Bethlehem (slideshow video is below). We had to dress up and so these are just a couple of pictures of the kids and Kendahl dressed up. I was partly in charge of the activity - so I didn't get a picture of me (because I was stressed out getting everyone ready and getting over to the church to help out). And I had gotten something for Kenna - but didn't end up putting her in it. But here are Kaylee and Konnor and Kendahl as they would have looked 2,000 years ago!Sunday, January 07, 2007
Walk in Bethlehem
I forgot to post these earlier. These are pictures from when we went to the Christmas party at church - A Walk in Bethlehem (slideshow video is below). We had to dress up and so these are just a couple of pictures of the kids and Kendahl dressed up. I was partly in charge of the activity - so I didn't get a picture of me (because I was stressed out getting everyone ready and getting over to the church to help out). And I had gotten something for Kenna - but didn't end up putting her in it. But here are Kaylee and Konnor and Kendahl as they would have looked 2,000 years ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment