Monday, January 01, 2007

"A Walk in Bethlehem"


This is a video slideshow that I made of our ward Christmas party. I'm on the Activities Committee at church and help plan all of the activities. I decided to take pictures that night and told the lady in charge that I would do a video slideshow to help everyone remember the evening. So this is it. You probably won't recognize anyone (except Kaylee and Konnor) but you still might enjoy watching it (it isn't that long). The theme was "A Walk in Bethlehem" and everyone came dressed up like they would have dressed back in the time of Christ. And then they went from "shop" to shop to "buy" their food (with gold beans). Yes, it was my job to paint all 3,500 pinto beans gold so we could use them for the money. Anyway, and then everyone sat on the floor and ate their dinner with the "stars" above them (we hung 19 strands of white Christmas lights on the ceiling and that was the only lighting for the night). After everyone was done eating, we had put together a nativity skit and they really seemed to enjoy that. It was a neat evening and we got a lot of compliments!

No comments: