Wow- What a big girl Kaylee is now!! First grade will be fun too! Thanks for the update Jen. Great job on the blog!! Kids are adorable as usual and loved seeing Kenna walk into the action during the play. Very sweet! We miss you all. Love ya, Irene
Um I knew it was coming. Ironically I started crying too. The last day of school is hard! Love the updates. Kaylee sure is growing up. I can see that Kenna loves her big sis. The other video is a crack up as well. Darn cute kids Jen. sandra
3 comments:
Congratulations, Kaylee! You are such a grown up girl! It looks like you learn so much in kindergarten. You'll be awesome in 1st grade!
Love,
Caleb, Bryson and Miss Nancy
Wow- What a big girl Kaylee is now!! First grade will be fun too! Thanks for the update Jen. Great job on the blog!! Kids are adorable as usual and loved seeing Kenna walk into the action during the play. Very sweet! We miss you all. Love ya, Irene
Um I knew it was coming. Ironically I started crying too. The last day of school is hard! Love the updates. Kaylee sure is growing up. I can see that Kenna loves her big sis. The other video is a crack up as well. Darn cute kids Jen.
sandra
Post a Comment