Here is a fun little video of the kids at the pool and going off the diving board. They had never gone off the diving board before - and after they did it once, I couldn't get them off of it!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Konnor's dives are totally AWESOME dude! And Kaylee's confidence on that diving board is amazing too! I showed the video to Gavin and asked him if he wanted to dive in the pool, his response, "um... maybe in a few years!" Ha! He's not a fan of the swimming pool - Ryan on the other hand is a total dare devil in the water! Scary, actually!:)
Good job with the action shots Jen! I love seeing the kids jump off the diving board. Kaylee is so cute holding her nose. Konnor's second dive was much more cautious after his first "run". Too funny. Looks like fun! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment