Thursday, June 21, 2007

Scary Dinosaurs!

We've been trying to do some fun summer activities so my friend and I decided to take the kids to the museum to see the new dinosaur exhibit. I wasn't expecting anything great - but when we got there, I was pleasantly surprised! All of the dinosaurs moved and made LOUD noises. It was really dark and so it made it even more life like. Kaylee even asked me when she saw the first one if it was real! The kids had a great time - we even went to the planetarium and got to watch a presentation on the ceiling all about dinosaurs. Even I learned a few things!


Here is Konnor and his little friend in front of the VERY scary T-Rex. This guy made you glad you didn't live when the dinosaurs were around!

This dinosaur got really close to Konnor's face - but he wasn't scared - well... maybe for just one second!

In this room, the kids could watch a lady on the tv teach them how to draw a dinosaur. All of the kids did it for a little while and then were done with it ... but Kaylee stayed there for about 20 minutes and watched the lady and copied everything she did from beginning to end. The finished product was a masterpiece!

Here are our little budding archeologists, Kaylee and Kenna, digging for dinosaur bones and fossils!

No comments: