Monday, August 13, 2007

A picture is worth 1,000 words!


This picture was taken at Sea World when my sister, Michelle, came to visit me in San Antonio. She just emailed it to me (she has the original copy). I had forgotten how funny it was - so thought I'd put it up here. I think in this case... the picture speaks for itself. (And just so you know, I really am scared of heights and rollercoasters.) I'm the girl in the front, in case you can't tell... the one who thinks she is about to die!

5 comments:

Caitilin said...

HIL-A-RI-OUS! Love it!

Conder Family said...

Seeing the picture made me miss you really bad! What a great picture!

Bobi Jensen said...

I love it!

Easton said...

That's such a great ride...I have a personal attachment to it since it was where I had my first job. I worked there for two seasons. Great picture! You look really good, even though you look surprised. Most people always look awful in those ride pictures.

Hibbs Family said...

How funny...you look horrified! It made me laugh. Miss ya!