Monday, March 31, 2008

Twins!

I love doing Kaylee and Kenna's hair. Growing up I always hoped I'd have at least one daughter so I could do fun things with her hair. Now that I have two, it's fun doing their hair the same - and they think it is pretty fun! Here are pictures after they took a bath - with rollers in their hair - brushing their teeth!

As a side note, all of Kenna's rollers fell out by morning (she must move around a lot at night - or else she pulled them out in her sleep!) I think she only had one roller that was still in her hair by morning!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Your girls are so cute! I used to love doing cute things with my girls' hair...but after 10 years of crying and screaming I am a little tired of it and cant wait until they do their own hair!!!! :)

Unknown said...

So dang cute Jen!! I can't wait until Tyler gets enough hair that I can do her and Cambree's hair the same!! How fun!

Kim Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I guess its good I have 2 boys. There are days when we are out of the house and I look at my boys and think "Did I comb their hair today?"

The Smiths said...

I love it! My hair-do fun is buzzing my boys' heads- not quite as cool!