Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Is that a ... weed?

I was cleaning Konnor's room the other day and saw a weed by his bed. I thought it was something that had come in on his clothes - so I went to pick it up to put it in the trashcan. But I couldn't get it up. It was attached to the carpet !! As it turns out... it had come in through the baseboard and started growing! Not sure what that says about our house... but it was the strangest thing I'd ever seen...

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Jen this is a disturbing picture for me. I am a clean freak you know and weeds shouldn't be growing in your house.

Pruett said...

ok...I am dying that you found a weed in your house!!!!!!!!!! That is hillarious! AHHHH! I can't stop laughing. eee!
lv, Heather

Anonymous said...

I would pick a weed over termites, ants, and icky bugs any day. How funny. Living in an older home, I am shocked by nothing.

Hibbs Family said...

That is so odd! I have found many things in my house, but no weeds... hee-hee!

Mary Monster Mary said...

Strange things are happening in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call? :) So funny