Kaylee and her friends making their necklaces!Saturday, April 05, 2008
Party! Party!
Kaylee had her 7th birthday party today! She invited six little friends over and had a great time! She said she wanted a "princess" party - and planned the entire thing herself. She said she wanted to paint fingernails and toenails and make necklaces. So that's what we did! She has some wonderful little friends and it was a fun, special day for her!
Kaylee and her friends making their necklaces!
Kaylee and her friends making their necklaces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
How fun!! Looks like everyone had a great time! You are very brave, Jen, to deal with all that nail polish! I would have been stressed.
Nice cake, too! Thanks for sharing the great pics!
Your girls are gorgeous! You are a great mom! I am exhausted after birthday parties! This year I gave the kids a choice of an extra gift from mom and dad OR a friend party, luckily most of them chose extra gift!
Very Very cute! It looks like Kaylee had a great day! Can't believe that she is seven already. I don't know where the time has gone! Love you Kaylee
Kaylee you are the master party planner. Dalton has his coming up so maybe you can give me some ideas on how to make it extra fun!
Happy Birthday and you are really growing up fast!
Oh my that looks like so much fun! Can you throw my birthday party next month?! ;-)
cute page!
Post a Comment