Thursday, August 14, 2008

My little helper

I'm enjoying having Kenna home with me during the day - now that the kids are back to school, she is enjoying all of the one-on-one attention!



One of her favorite things to do lately is help me vacuum. I've actually gotten smart - I used to vacuum first and then give it to her. Now I just let her start and she pretty much vacuums the entire room. It takes her about 20 minutes, but she gets it done!

3 comments:

Sara C. said...

Potty trains herself and vacuums?? She is a keeper for sure! Such a cute little girl. Kaylee and Konnor look so cute as well with their new haircuts. I can't wait till school starts around here!

Hibbs Family said...

I love that picture of her with the pig-tails! She is darling!

Danielle said...

Gotta love having little slaves. (Mu-haahaahaa!) ;-)