Sunday, October 04, 2009

Move over Miley...

Kaylee and Konnor have been really into Hannah Montana since they saw the movie recently. They've been singing all of her songs, they've been learning all of the dance moves. So today they suddenly decided to be their own rockband.

They made Kaylee a microphone out of paper and tape. And they made Konnor a quite impressive guitar out of a Honeycombs cereal box, ribbon, paper and (lots of) tape! Once they had the guitar and microphone made, all that was left to do was to rock out! Kaylee is a natural... and Konnor... well you just have to watch the video to see him rock-n-roll. (Be sure to watch to the end... and you'll see Konnor's guitar has a little malfunction...but what do you expect from a cereal box?)




3 comments:

Hibbs Family said...

Too funny Jen! They are pretty good.

Deanne said...

Holy crud I miss Konnor! He is hilarious...I love how he has his eyes all squinted shut as he's rockin out.

Don't you just love being able to video your kids when they are so cute?! Tell Kaylee she is quite a performer!

Pruett said...

I AM DYING!!! That was AWESOME! How funny!!!!!! They were so cute! They were actually really good. I loved Konnor bending over and playing that guitar. And Kaylee is a natural. Very cute.