Every night during scriptures, we all take turns reading. Recently Kenna has decided that instead of letting us help her, she has to do it "myself." So she starts to read and it is hard to not crack up! Even though she can talk perfectly normal, it is all jibber jabber. Every once in awhile, she throws in a real word. In this video, you can hear her say "indivisible" (from the Pledge of Allegiance) and you can also hear her say "Wednesday Konnor fell" (I have no idea why she said that). She ALWAYS starts reading by saying "And it Lord to pass..." (instead of "And it came to pass"). This video shows how she takes her turn at reading scriptures very seriously!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a cute video! She's so serious. I think her hair turned out cute. I've been wanting to cut Hannah's hair and thought the layers looked cute.
Ok I have tears running down my face I am laughing so hard! That's better than the "charlie bit me" youtube video. And not just because it is your adorable daughter :)
I'll be watching this again, oh yes.
Jen so darn cute. Your kids are so cute! Love all the posts. Love is not boring around your house huh? Miss ya!!
She is so cute. Love the chipmunk voice. Avery has it too.
So sweet! We let Tiffany do the same thing each night. She just wants to be like her big sisters...so she just makes stuff up she hears from nursey..."Jesus loves me". We hear that line a lot! :O)
Post a Comment