Saturday, June 07, 2008

Kenna is TWO!

Our little baby girl is TWO! Time has gone so quickly. I'm trying to savor every moment (even those "terrible two" moments!) Kenna had a fun birthday - we went swimming and then we had a little family birthday party. We love you, Kenna! Happy 2nd Birthday!

Kenna is TWO!

Getting ready to open presents...

She got a Webkinz puppy from Kaylee and Konnor. The kids helped her name it "Puppy!" Kaylee thought it would be good to name it something that Kenna could easily say. What a thoughtful sister!

Kenna excited about opening her next present - the Leap Frog "Letter Factory" DVD. Since she knows her letters, we are going to see if she can learn the sounds now!

Reading the card from Gma and Gpa Christensen - a personalized card with pictures of Kenna on the front!

She loves the new "quillow" Gma Christensen made her. It's so soft and just her color! Thanks, Gma!

Getting ready to blow out her candles!

It took a few tries, but she finally blew them out by herself!

Enjoying her cake and ice cream!

Konnor and Kenna after the party was over (Kenna got ice cream all over her dress so we had to change her clothes - what a surprise!)

"How old are you, Kenna?"

"TWOOOOOO!"

13 comments:

Anjanette said...

Wow! The kids are growing so quickly! You have been very busy! Don't get too hot this summer! Thanks for sharing. I enjoy reading about what is happening in the Johnson family!

Easton said...

She is such a little cutie! I can't believe she is such a big girl. Colton just turned three...same b-day as Kenna! They grow up too fast!

Hibbs Family said...

Happy Birthday Kenna!! She looks so grown up! I love her chubby cheeks, so cute.

Sally said...

Every time I see your kids I think they can't be any cuter!! Kenna is adorable! I love the last picture of her saying "two!"

Kenna said...

Happy Birthday, Kenna! It's so fun to see your kids grow!

Sara C. said...

Rats, totally missed that birthday. Sorry!!!!! I am so bad anymore. . .

She is just sooo cute. I can't believe she is 2! Of course last time we saw her she was a newborn. . .

Those books you made for the kids' teachers are really cute. You are so creative. I bet they loved them.

Thanks for the cute update!!!!

Kim Allen said...

Oh she is getting big. I like her cute cheeks. Kenna is such a pretty girl.

Unknown said...

Boy, you guys have been busy!! You seriously have the cutest family ever!! I swear, you are always posting a birthday - I guess that happens with a few kids, huh!! Sounds like a fun summer is just beginning!!

Young Family said...

Happy Birthday Kenna friend! I wish Reagan was there to help you celebrate. You two would have so much fun and be life long girls!
Love, Mike, Erin, & Reagan

Conder Family said...

What do you mean she is already TWO years old! She is such a big girl and she seems quite mature for her age...I mean the girl can already WINK!!

Happy Birthday Kenna!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Happy be-lated Birthday! Kenna is adorable. All your kids are cute. It looks like she had a fun birthday.

Rebecca said...

NO WAY!!! Your baby is 2?!

Casey said...

Jen your kids are beautiful. Happy Birthday Kenna!