Kaylee lost her other front tooth on Sunday - it was quite exciting. It's been hanging there for awhile (totally bugging me) so I was glad when she finally pulled it out (I don't pull teeth, by the way. It grosses me out. I make the kids do it themselves!) Anyway, she talks VERY cute now that both teeth are missing.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
All she wants for Christmas...
... is her two front teeth!

Kaylee lost her other front tooth on Sunday - it was quite exciting. It's been hanging there for awhile (totally bugging me) so I was glad when she finally pulled it out (I don't pull teeth, by the way. It grosses me out. I make the kids do it themselves!) Anyway, she talks VERY cute now that both teeth are missing.
Kaylee lost her other front tooth on Sunday - it was quite exciting. It's been hanging there for awhile (totally bugging me) so I was glad when she finally pulled it out (I don't pull teeth, by the way. It grosses me out. I make the kids do it themselves!) Anyway, she talks VERY cute now that both teeth are missing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
KAYLEE!!!!!!!! Where are your teeth! Did she talk with a listhp...hee hee. Wish I could have heard her.
Post a Comment