Monday, October 27, 2008
Trunk-or-treat
Along with the Pig Roast - we had a "trunk-or-treat" at the church on Saturday. So the kids dressed up in their costumes. Kaylee as a "roller skater girl" - Konnor as a "fighter pilot" - and Kenna as a "frog!" They all looked cute and had a great time getting candy from the back of everyone's trunks.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Too cute. Our kids will be using the exact same Halloween buckets - their easter baskets!
They look so cute! I love the costumes. Pig roast? that looks nasty to me. I'll take the aftermath all cut up for me :o)
They look so cute! I love the costumes. Pig roast? that looks nasty to me. I'll take the aftermath all cut up for me :o)
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They look cute in their costumes. Kaylee's costume is very original. I bet she loved roller skating around.
Sounds like a totaly blast! Your kids are so darling! I'm glad your halloween was fun!
Love the costumes and a PIG ROAST?! Wow! I love Kenna's potty announcement- too funny! (Is it just me or did your blog stop allowing comments for awhile?) Well, it's nice to be back and commenting on your blog. Miss you tons!
Love the costumes and a PIG ROAST?! Wow! I love Kenna's potty announcement- too funny! (Is it just me or did your blog stop allowing comments for awhile?) Well, it's nice to be back and commenting on your blog. Miss you tons!
Hi Ref, I haven't seen any posts for a while from you. What's up? :O)Hope all is well.
Post a Comment