Monday, June 08, 2009

Introducing... Kamryn Jenae Johnson!

Kamryn Jenae Johnson joined our family on Tuesday, June 2nd at 3:17 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs 8.5 oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. She is a sweet little baby and we are enjoying every minute with her. The kids are super excited and have been great helpers! We are so happy little Kamryn has joined our family!

Before going to the hospital on the morning of June 2nd, we took a family picture... and then headed out the door!

The kids were anxious to come to the hospital to meet their new baby sister later that day!

Daddy giving baby Kamryn a kiss!

Grandma Bette with little Kamryn!

















4 comments:

Deanne said...

Love, Love LOVE the pictures! She is beautiful. I still can't believe Kenna is 3, though..you JUST had her last month :)

I need to stop looking at all these blogs with angelic baby girls on them, though...the hunger pains are kickin in!

Congratulations! I may just have to hop in the car so I can kiss that cute baby...it's only 6 hours...that's cake! Love you!

Danielle said...

Such a sweet family! Can you believe you have FOUR kids?! :O) I hope you are feeling better Ref...I know how difficult these first few weeks are at home. I am glad to see Grandma there helping you. Thinking about you...xoxo :)

Sandra said...

What a sweet little one. Enjoy her. I really like the name. You were able to think of one more "K" name. Nice job! Hope your body heals quickly and you are feeling better soon. sure love you
sandra

Young Family said...

Congrats Johnson family. She is such a sweet thing! Kenna, Happy Birthday and I'm so glad you are a big sister now!! Love you guys. Erin & Mike