Monday, June 08, 2009

Kenna is THREE !!

Kenna turned 3 years old this past Saturday. I was grateful to my Mom and Kendahl for helping make her birthday great because I had just come home from the hospital the day before - so unfortunately I wasn't feeling up to having a party. But they helped make it great for her. She wore her favorite color that day: a green dress with green bows in her hair. My Mom asked her what kind of cake she wanted and she said "green." She asked her what kind and she said "chocolate" so that's what she got! Kenna even helped my Mom make it. It was a lot of fun. She was being hilarious while she was opening presents - saying things like "Oh, I LOVE it!" as she opened something. We were cracking up. She was also making some pretty funny faces. It was a fun little family party. And she is very excited to finally be THREE years old (and a big sister now too!)






















4 comments:

Danielle said...

I love this age! 3 year olds are a crack up. I like her expression as she is opening her gift!

JenWright said...

My goodness, where does the time go?! You have a beautiful family and I'm so glad your mom is there to be with you at this fun, FUN time! Hugs. :)

Sandra said...

Green is one of my favorite colors too! Great pictures and funny expressions. She is a doll.

Hibbs Family said...

I can't believe our girls are turning 3!! Kenna is adorable and I love the pics.