Konnor is FIVE! The same day as his birthday was "Field Day" at school - so he came home totally exhausted. Grandma Johnson had planned a little family party - but Konnor couldn't keep his eyes open!

Before dinner even started, Konnor fell asleep...

I finally got him up and had him come to the table so he could see his presents. This smile is totally forced - he wanted to go back to sleep!

So... he did! And slept through his entire birthday dinner!

Here we all are eating dinner - and Konnor is still sleeping!

He finally woke up when we told him it was time to open presents. He got this bat, a baseball glove and a book from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson!


He got this homemade "quillow" (quilt/pillow) from Grandma Christensen!

Grandma Christensen made him a card with his picture on it - this is his reaction to seeing his face on his own birthday card!

Blowing out the candles on the strawberry shortcake Grandma made (the strawberries were the same ones we had picked a few days earlier!)
Happy Birthday, Konnor! We love you!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KONNOR!!!
You got a big table!!?? There are six chairs - sweetness!! Yay for you!!
Happy Birthday Konnor! I LOVE the sleeping pictures! I am so glad you have a blog to document these sweet moments!
He is so cute and getting so big! Miss you guys!
I love his sleepy birthday!
Happy Birthday Konnor
Post a Comment