Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yummy Strawberries!

Konnor's class went on a field trip to the strawberry patch. Kendahl happened to have the day off - so he was able to come. And since Grandma and Grandpa Johnson are here visiting, they came too! We had a great time - and the strawberries were delicious!






Kenna with Konnor's teacher, Mrs Stewart (or "Beth" as Kenna calls her!)



Kendahl, Grandma, Grandpa and Konnor in the strawberry patch!








3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Yummy strawberries! I can't get over how grown up your Konnor is! He sure is handsome!

Young Family said...

What fun! Your kids always do fun things in school. I can't wait (oh, wait, maybe I can) until Reagan is in school and we can do fun things like that. Your kids are getting so big and as cute as ever! I'm so glad you get visitors. Some times it feels like you are on the other side of the planet...oh wait, is Georgia there? :O) Love ya!

Sally said...

My mouth is watering for strawberries!