Kaylee's 1st grade class went on a field trip today to Lane Southern Orchards! We love the strawberry patch! It is so much fun - they have a fun playground for the kids - and the strawberries are delicious and juicy.
.jpg)


Kaylee's class on the merry-go-round!
.jpg)
Kaylee picking strawberries!
.jpg)
Grandpa Johnson and Kenna in the strawberry patch.

Kaylee found a ladybug - and named it "Polka Dot" - she carried it around for awhile until it flew away.

Jen, Grandma Johnson, Kaylee and Kenna (who is eating a strawberry she had just picked!)

Kaylee and Kenna with Grandma and Grandpa.

Kaylee with her class after they picked strawberries.

Kenna had a "berry good time!"

Kaylee had a "berry good time" too!
5 comments:
BERRY CUTE! Looks like such a fun time. Maybe we'll get to go there with you someday... sometime...
Your kids are so cute!! You should check out the picture I have of Tom and I freshman year, on my blog. Crazy!
Yum! I miss strawberries from living in CA! Looks like fun...it is great to have grandparents around.
Looks like too much fun! What a great mom you are!
Hey Jake - Looks like you guys are doing great. I linked to your blog from Gibbs blog. I love blog surfing. Keep in touch.
Case
crazycaseyslife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment