Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

We have had a wonderful Mother's Day. We went to church and then came home, took a few pictures and enjoyed a nice Mother's Day dinner (a roast, carrots, potatoes and homemade rolls). Kendahl is happy to have his Mom here on Mother's Day - what a special treat!





Opening Mother's Day gifts from the kids.

4 comments:

Hibbs Family said...

Happy Mother's Day Jen! You look great. Looks like you have been busy!! Miss ya.

The Smiths said...

What a great day! I love the candy leis, by the way! My mom makes those for all her kids when they graduate. I think it's a great idea. :)

Sara C. said...

Cute, Cute!! The leis were a great idea. What would they do without your geniusness?? The strawberry farm looked fun. I love fresh strawberries. . .so much better than what you get in the store. Thanks for the update!

Sally said...

Happy Mother's Day to you , Jen! You are one of the greats!!