Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Me wink, Mommy!"

For a couple of months, I had been trying to teach Kenna how to wink. But instead of winking, she just kept blinking her eyes. But finally she figured it out - and now she does it a lot! She will walk up to me and say, "Me wink, Mommy!" and then wink at me. And then she'll say, "Mommy wink too!" so that I'll wink back. It's cute.

10 comments:

Casey said...

Jen I love your blog It's so fun to see your family. thanks for being so good at posting pictures and fun stories. You inspire me. Maybe I'll be better at it in the upcoming months.

Young Family said...

That picture is SO cute! We aren't past the "face wink" yet! Kenna looks so grown up.

Sara C. said...

She is just as cute as can be! Konnor's party looked way fun. Nice cake! Matthew and Owen would have loved to have been there! (meghan too, probably!)I can't believe he is 5. So weird! Thanks for the update and tell everyone hi!

Kendra said...

I can't believe how big she looks. I swear you just had her! She winks better than me

Unknown said...

too cute!!

Shaela said...

adorable!

Hibbs Family said...

How cute. She winks better than me!

Cappell Family said...

Jenn- What a cute little girl!!! We miss ya. love ya tons!!! cari

Conder Family said...

What a WINK! I don't think Clover has any idea what a wink even is...time to start teaching.

Anonymous said...

This picture tickled me big time. Kenna you are way too cute...little one. You make me laugh. Hugs!