Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kenna and her ABCs

I took this video a few days ago of Kenna saying her ABC's, spelling her name and identifying a few shapes...

8 comments:

The Smiths said...

HOLY COW- that Kenna is one smart cookie! I can't believe all her tricks! She reminds me a lot of her older sister. . . She's going to be an early reader like Kaylee, huh?!?!

Unknown said...

Oh she is too dang cute!! I love her!! Great post!

Danielle said...

Well, now you are just showing off! :O) Is "B" for burp?

How ADORABLE!!!

Caitilin said...

Go Kenna! Her voice is so stinkin' cute! And man does she look like Kaylee. So cute!

Anjanette said...

Kenna is just adorable! I enjoy reading your Blog! Keep it coming!Your kids are precious! Way to go Mom!

Deanne said...

HOLY COW is right! That is absolutely...wow! And I love "double-oo". So so cute!

Hibbs Family said...

Way to go Kenna!! She is so cute and smart!! I can't believe it. Miss ya! Irene

Young Family said...

That is so awesome. Good job mom! Smart girl!