The three Johnson fish.Thursday, July 10, 2008
Underwater World
We have spent the entire summer at the pool so far. We go as many days a week as possible. It is soooo much fun - I love going - it's great exercise for the kids and gets us all out of the house (and keeps us cool)! And the kids are learning how to swim so well. Kaylee has learned how to do flips and handstands. Konnor no longer needs to wear a life jacket. He can go off the diving board in the deep end and swim to the edge without a problem. Kenna has even decided she likes to swim underwater! Here are some pictures of all of the fun...
The three Johnson fish.
The three Johnson fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
.jpg)


10 comments:
Your kids are beautiful. What sort of camera did you use to take the underwater pics?
Very very cute pictures! I wish that my kids could go swimming with your kids!
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe Kenna underwater with her eyes open!! I am SUCH a water bug and poor Rea with her sickly ears has NEVER been submerged! I can't even imagine the hysteria if her head fell under even during a bath. Makes me sad for her but yeah for Kenna!!!
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe Kenna underwater with her eyes open!! I am SUCH a water bug and poor Rea with her sickly ears has NEVER been submerged! I can't even imagine the hysteria if her head fell under even during a bath. Makes me sad for her but yeah for Kenna!!!
Love those pics! Did you buy a disposable water camera for those? I've been thinking about doing that for awhile. The pictures turned out sooo cute!
Such cute pictures underwater!
I love these pictures! I am very impressed with Kenna. We are just trying to help Clover get her head under water with her mouth closed to keep her from swallowing all of that pool water....good job Kenna!
These are cool pictures! The kids look like they are having so much fun! I bet you all have a great tan by now! It sounds like you have a good time at the pool!
How fun! Can't wait for you to come down here so we can swim together :) Those pics are amazing...you always seem to get perfect pictures!
I love the underwater pics! They turned out so cute. Your kids are as cute as ever! Irene
Post a Comment