Thursday, September 10, 2009
3 months!
Another month has passed... and Kamryn is now 3 months old! I can't believe it. Her big accomplishment this month: holding up her head while laying on her tummy (at least until she gets tired!) This is a great feat since her head isn't exactly small and easy to hold up (my kids always have heads in the 95th - 100th percentile! We like to think they just have a lot of brains!) She is a happy baby and ALWAYS full of smiles for us - it doesn't take much to get a big grin out of her! She recently showed us how she can sing as well. The kids were singing a song to her - and she joined right in. We were cracking up! It was the cutest thing. She's also sleeping through the night (I hope I don't jinx myself by saying that). Last night she slept from 8 pm until 6 am! Awesome!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is a so cute. I love that hair!
Post a Comment