Monday, September 21, 2009
Twist!
My sis-in-law (Emily) is my hero. She is always doing cute stuff with Hannah's hair. So on her blog, she had a link to a blog (http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/) where they show you step-by-step how to do different hairstyles on girls. So I decided to take a shot at one of them - and do something I've never done before. So on Sunday, I decided to do the twist! It is a little harder than it looks - although that's probably because it was the first time I tried it. It was fun though - and I'm sure I'll get better with time! I'm excited to look up more fun things to do with their hair!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Their hair turned out really cute!!
So cute. In a few years, you can have three matchy matchy hairdos!
There is a site on my blog too you might like. I still, to this day, cannot do the twisty do! Looks cute and they look like twins from the back.
Post a Comment