Monday, September 21, 2009
"I'm ready to go, Mommy!
Kenna is the biggest copy cat I know. She follows me around all day doing EVERYTHING I do. The other day, we were getting ready to go somewhere and I was putting on my makeup and doing my hair. All of a sudden she came in and said, "I'm ready to go, Mommy!" She had gone in and put on some necklaces, bracelets, put on some lip gloss and got a toy phone. At the time, I just thought "Oh, that's cute!" but later as I was thinking about it - I realized that she was copying me! She had put on her makeup (lipgloss) and her jewelry (bracelet and necklace) like I always do before we walk out the door. She also had her cell phone (toy phone)! It was pretty funny. She did it again the other day, so I took a picture of her. (And yes, I let her wear all of those necklaces and bracelets... I doubt she would have let me take them off of her anyways!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment