Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finally... in the crib

It's probably no big deal to anyone else, but it was a big deal to us about what to do with Kamryn since she was too big for the basinette! Do we put her in Konnor's room - or the girls' room? Neither room is very big - but in the end, we finally decided to keep all three girls in one room. It's crowded in there now - but she is much happier in her crib because there is much more room to move around! She outgrew the basinette MUCH faster than Kenna did. Kenna was in the same basinette an entire month longer as a baby. Kamryn is growing like a weed and literally was touching the top and bottom of the basinette - so it was time to make the switch!



2 comments:

Hibbs Family said...

She is precious. I love the blanket on the crib, did you make it?

Jen said...

No - I didn't make it (I wish I could say I did!) My friend, Lisa, made it. I LOVE IT!! :)